How does the web shop work?
How does the Web Shop work?
The following 5 questions are answered below:
A) How can I order?
B) What are the transport costs?
C) Can I return products?
D) What is done with my personal information?
E) How do I pay?
More questions? Simply ask us by clicking here!
Ordering through the Web shop is simple. Just follow the following steps:
1. The card(sets) are divided into categories. Go to the categorie of your choice to select your cards. Below each card you can choose to see the frontside or backside of the card. You can also read the card details
2. If you want to buy a card click on "add to cart" in the green buy box on the upper right hand side of the cards. If you want to change something in your order click on "change" in the same green box or on the shopping cart in the right upper hand corner of your screen.
3. Finished shopping? Click on the shopping cart logo in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Do you want to shop more? Click on the ´Click here to continue shopping`;
4. To finish your order, we ask you for some information concerning the address where you want us to send your order and how you would like to pay . When you click on ´confirm order´, you will be directed to the website of the electronic payment method you choose (iDEAL, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or deposit). After that you will receive an email with the order confirmation. In the case you choose to pay by deposit you will also receive our bank details so you can deposit the money on our account.
5. After we have received confirmation of receiving your payment(be it by electronic payment or deposit on our bank account) the cards are sent and normally arrives at your address within 2 weeks.
If you order for less then 20 euros the transportcosts are € 4,95. For orders of 20 to 50 euros we charge € 1,95. If you order for 50 euros or more, we deliver the products for absolutely for free!
If you are not satisfied with the quality of a delivered product you can contact us by clicking here mentioning your ordernumber and explaining your complaint. We will contact you within 5 days to discuss the procedure. You can return the product within 15 days after receiving it. You find more specific information about our return policy in article 9 of our conditions on delivery.
We respect the privacy of the users of the Fairmail site and take care that your personal information stays confidential. If you want to stay informed about new Fairmail products we use your email address for this use only. If you do NOT want to receive these emails just click on this option in the form where you fill in your personal details.
The Fairmail site offers a wide range of paying possibilities for maximum comfort. Apart from the ordinary bank transfer method we work with extablished and secure internet payment methods like iDEAL and PayPal. After you have selected the cards you would like to order you click on the "to payment" button. In the following screen at the bottom you can choose three payment options: iDEAL, PayPal and Deposit.
Option 1: iDEAL is a web payment system used by all major Dutch Banks (ING, Postbank, ABN AMRO and Rabobank). You can only use this payment system if you have a bank account with one of these mentioned banks. When choosing this option you will automatically be taken to the website of your Dutch Bank where you can authorize them to pay for your Fairmail order directly from your bankaccount. There is NO additional costs for the user of this service.
Option 2: PayPal is an international web payment system that can be used by both registered and non registered PayPal users. Non registered PayPal users can use this option to pay by Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard) in a secure manner. You are guided through the different steps on the PayPal website. Registered PayPal users can also choose to pay for their order directly from the credit on their PayPal account. There is NO additional costs for the user of this service.
Option 3: Deposit option can be used if you do not wish to use the web payment systems mentioned above. After ordering you will automatically get an email confirming your order. This email also contains Fairmail´s Dutch bank account information (including BIC and IBAN numbers). You are asked to deposit the money yourself on this account within 4 weeks. After we have received confirmation of your deposit we will proceed with sending you your cards. Some banks do charge extra for international bank transfers.