Besides our new Christmas card collection, FairMail also offers beautiful and inspiring tailor made Christmas cards for companies and organizations. Perhaps this year also to your employer, your own company or someone else you know who would love to inspire others with a fair trade Christmas card this year? To get in contact with the right people we need your help! As sign of our gratitude we are giving away two free (!) photography trips in Peru to one of the people who helps FairMail get a corporate Christmas card order.
In this video FairMail founder Peter explains you how you can win a free photography trip for 2 in Peru?
Here is what can you win:
– Two 11 day photography trip’s for you and a person of your choice in Peru worth 1.300 euro’s in total. (airplane tickets NOT included!)
– You can choose which trip and when from the list of available trips on the FairMail website.
– You travel with a group of FairMail’s teenage photographers to an off the beaten track photography destination, sharing the joy of travelling and taking pictures together.
What do you have to do:
– All you have to do is send us (i) the name, (ii) e-mail and (iii) telephone number of the person at your employer who is in charge of the Christmas cards, Christmas gift packages or photography purchase so we can approach him or her with our offer for FairMail Christmas cards.
– An optional extra to help us out would be to print or e-mail this digital flyer stating FairMail’s offer for pre-printed or tailor made Christmas cards or e-cards. This way they can already have an idea of what we have to offer and you can help introduce it.
How are you helping FairMail:
All the pictures we are offering are taken by underprivileged teenagers in Peru and India. FairMail trains them in photography skills. They receive 50% of the profit FairMail makes to invest in their own education and housing. So by bringing us in contact with the person in charge of purchasing Christmas (e-) cards or photography you are introducing us to a potential client we would otherwise never come in contact with. If it turns into a sale for FairMail you are helping us find a market for our teenagers photographers and that way contributing to a better future for them.
How do we choose the winner:
From all the people who sent us the required information (see “what you have to do” section above) we will randomly pick ONE winner from the tips that lead to a concrete FairMail Christmas (e-)card order.
The winner will receive notice by the 15th of December 2014 and be published in the first newsletter of 2015.
Employees of FairMail and business partners of FairMail are excluded from the competition.
– English speaking guide (founder of FairMail).
– All overnight stays in a shared room in hostels or with local families during the 11 day trip.
– All meals, except the first day in Trujillo, Peru.
– Transport during basic 11 day program.
– Entrance fees during basic 11 day program.
– Bus station or Airport pickup in Trujillo, Peru.
– Lunch meeting with the FairMail teenagers before departure
– Preparation Package
What isn’t included:
– Airplane tickets or other transport to the starting point of the trip (Trujillo, Peru)
– Any (taxi) transport besides the basic program
– Food en drinks besides the 3 daily meals.
– Photography equipment
– Optional tours around Trujillo, Peru